Explore Seattle wine tasting at Washington’s award-winning estate wineries. Having been in the business for over 30 years, we love having the opportunity of introducing visitors to the independent family-run Seattle wineries as well as the beloved, world-class Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery. Combine some of the best Northwest scenery along with your Seattle winery tour experience and you are in for a fantastic start. Our comfortable tour will take you over Lake Washington on Seattle’s famous Evergreen Pt. Bridge, the world’s second longest floating bridge, to Woodinville, home to dozens of Washington State’s 700+ premium wineries. Washington is now America’s #2 wine region and has produced numerous top-scoring wines. You will enjoy tastings at the Chateau as well as at least one other award winning Seattle winery.
After lunch enjoy lush Northwest scenery with rolling Cascade mountain foothills, past horse ranches and beautiful in-season flower farms en-route to a stop at spectacular 268 ft. Snoqualmie Falls. The falls are a long revered Native American icon and were a popular Hollywood filming location for both Twin Peaks and The Vanishing. And finally, enjoy a stop at Boehm’s Chocolates in Issaquah for tasty samplings of fine chocolate treats and time to make memento purchases before returning over Lake Washington on the world’s third longest floating bridge to your return Seattle area destination.
We’re your host in Seattle and are committed to showing you a memorable time, so be ready for a great tour!
Customizable. Open year round except major Holidays
- Boutique Winery
- Chateau St. Michelle Winery
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Boehm's Chocolate Factory
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up in the greater Seattle and SeaTac areas, including hotels and cruise ship ports. (Airport pick up and luggage transporting will be an additional fee)
- What’s Included: Air-conditioned vehicle, knowledgeable driver, all taxes and winery entrance fees are included.
- What’s Excluded: There will be an opportunity to enjoy lunch from a selected eatery with gourmet food selections. We recommend allowing up to $18 for your meal. Gratuity is not included but will be graciously accepted and appreciated.
- What to Wear: Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as the Snoqualmie Falls are at a higher elevation and you may get chilly on overcast days. Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera.
- Additional Information: Allow $10-$25 at each Seattle winery for tasting fee options of your choice. Winery selection may occasionally vary due to winery schedules and private events. Wine is only served to those over age 21 who present ID on the winery tours. International passengers must bring a current passport. Minimum number of reservations to book the Private Wine Tour is 6 passengers.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a full refund, reservations must be received 7 days prior to departure date.