Explore Seattle wine tasting at Washington’s award-winning estate wineries. Having been in the business for over 30 years, we love having the opportunity of introducing visitors to the independent family-run Seattle wineries. Combine in one day some of the best Northwest scenery along with your Seattle winery tour experience and you are off to a fantastic start. Our tour will take you over Lake Washington on Seattle’s famous Evergreen Pt. Bridge, the world’s second longest floating bridge, to Woodinville, home to dozens of Washington State’s 700+ premium wineries. Washington is now America’s #2 wine region and has produced numerous top-scoring wines. You will enjoy tastings at Gooseridge as well as at least one other award winning Seattle winery.
Seattle Wine Tasting
Allow $15-$20 at each Seattle winery for tasting fee options of your choice. Winery selection may occasionally vary due to winery schedules and private events. Traveling with 7 or more people? Consider booking this experience as a private tour.
There will be an opportunity to enjoy lunch from a first-class eatery with gourmet food selections. We recommend allowing up to $17 for your meal. After lunch enjoy lush Northwest scenery with rolling Cascade mountain foothills, past horse ranches and beautiful in-season flower farms en-route to a stop at spectacular 268 ft. Snoqualmie Falls. The falls are a long revered Native American icon and were a popular Hollywood filming location for both Twin Peaks and The Vanishing. And finally, enjoy a stop at Boehm’s Chocolates in Issaquah for a brief tour of their factory and a tasty sampling of their fine confectionery treats. You can even get some vanilla ice cream or a frozen banana hand-dipped in chocolate and enjoy it while wandering around their serene garden area . You are given time to purchase memento purchases before returning over Lake Washington on the world’s third longest floating bridge to your return Seattle area destination.
Offered at 10:30 AM 7 days a week.
Boutique Winery, usually Gooseridge and Maryhill Winery, Snoqualmie Falls, Boehm's Chocolate Factory
Things to know before you go
Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as we go by the water and you may get chilly on overcast days. Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera. We’re your host in Seattle and are committed to showing you a memorable time, so be ready for a great tour! Wine is only served to those over age 21 who present ID at the wineries. Guests from outside the United States will need to present a passport as their photo I.D.
- Hotel pickup: We pick up at most major hotels in Seattle and some in SeaTac. When booking, if your hotel is not listed, a location closest to your hotel will be given.
- What’s Included: Professional guide, Fully narrated tour, Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels, entrance fees
- What’s Excluded: Meals and wine tasting fees are not provided but you will be given an opportunity to purchase them. Gratuity is not included but graciously accepted and appreciated.
- Additional Information: A minimum of 4 passengers must be booked in order to run the tour.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservations must be cancelled by guest at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.