Explore wine tasting at two of Washington’s award-winning estate wineries. This tour will take you over Lake Washington on Seattle's famous Evergreen Point Bridge, the world's second longest floating bridge, to the quaint little town of Woodinville. Washington is now America's #2 wine region, repeatedly producing numerous top-scoring wine. Once restricted to wine producing facilities only, the demand for a variety of wine selections closer to Seattle has resulted in over 130 different wineries being presented in the city of Woodinville alone. So even though the vineyards that produce these spectacular wines are actually located 3 hours away in the hot climate of Eastern Washington, you are only just a short drive away from having access to a cornucopia of flavors. You will enjoy tastings at two unique wineries and learn how soil and climate can affect the subtle differences in wine. We’re your host in Seattle and are committed to showing you a memorable time, so be ready for a great tour! Allow $20-$25 at each winery for tasting fee options of your choice. Tasting fees at some locations can be waived with the purchase of bottles of wine. Winery selection may occasionally vary due to winery schedules or private events and production tours are not permitted at this time due to Covid 19 restrictions.
There will be an opportunity to purchase lunch from a first-class eatery with gourmet food selections. After lunch, enjoy lush Northwest scenery with rolling Cascade mountain foothills, past horse ranches and beautiful in-season flower farms en-route to a stop at spectacular 268 ft. Snoqualmie Falls. The falls are a long-revered Native American icon and were a popular Hollywood filming location for both Twin Peaks and The Vanishing. And finally, enjoy a stop at Boehm’s Chocolates in Issaquah for a brief tour of their factory and a tasty sampling of their fine confectionery treats. You can even get some vanilla ice cream or a frozen banana hand-dipped in chocolate and enjoy it while wandering around their serene garden area.
Traveling with 7 or more people? Consider booking this experience as a private tour.
Offered year-round, 7 days a week.
- Two independent Washington wineries (selection changes depending on availability)
- Snoqualmie Falls
- Boehm's Chocolate Factory
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up at most major hotels in Seattle and some in SeaTac. When booking, if your hotel is not listed, a general location closest to your hotel will be given.
- What’s Included: Professional guide, fully narrated tour, pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels, entrance fees
- What’s Excluded: Meals and wine tasting fees are not provided but you will be given an opportunity to purchase them. Gratuity is not included but graciously accepted and appreciated.
- Additional Information: Guests wishing to participate in tastings must be 21 + years of age and bring the following identification: passport or a current U.S. driver's license or state identification with photo. Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as we go by the water and you may get chilly on overcast days. Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera. We need a minimum of 6 reservations in order to operate the tour.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservations must be cancelled by guest at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.