Explore wine tasting at some of Washington’s award-winning estate wineries. This tour will take you over Lake Washington on Seattle's famous Evergreen Point Bridge, the world's second longest floating bridge, to the quaint little town of Woodinville. Washington has been the second largest wine producer in the United States for years and has produced top-scoring wines year-after-year. Once solely limited to large corporate wineries, the desire for more of an intimate wine tasting experience closer to Seattle has resulted in over 130 different wineries being established throughout Woodinville alone. So even though the vineyards that produce these spectacular wines are actually located 3 hours away in the hot climate of Eastern Washington, you are only just a short drive away from having access to a cornucopia of wines.
Small family owned, estate-boutique wineries provide a warm, intimate wine tasting experience where we get to know the story behind the wine, the people whose passion drives it, and the journey that got them to where they are now. Our first winery will be one of many of these wineries where we will get invited into their story for around an hour to experience first hand, amongst new friends and old ones too, a variety of red wines, white wines, and various blends. Learn how to taste and identify the various notes being presented.
Before you venture out to experience your next winery, your guide will provide you with a list of award-winning wineries that are within walking distance. These wineries anticipate your visit and look forward to getting to know you as you get to know them. There will be an opportunity to purchase lunch nearby with a variety of food options. Get out and explore as you satisfy your palate!
En route to the Snoqualmie Falls, you will enjoy seeing lush Northwest scenery including: Rolling Cascade mountain views, seasonal flower farms, the ever-flowing Snoqualmie River, expansive pastures, historical landmarks, and perhaps even some wildlife. The falls are a long-revered attraction with rich Native American history as well as being one of the top visited natural attractions within the state of Washington. There are beautiful gardens, a trail and a small gift shop where you can purchase souvenirs.
Depending on time constraints, the guide may be able to include a brief stop for a sweet treat.
Tasting fees ($20-$35 average) are not covered by the cost of the tour, but are often waived with a minimum purchase.
Traveling with 7 or more people? Consider booking this experience as a private tour.
Offered year-round, 7 days a week.
- Woodinville Wine District
- Snoqualmie Falls
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up at most major hotels in Seattle and some in SeaTac. When booking, if your hotel is not listed, a general location closest to your hotel will be given.
- What’s Included: Professional guide, fully narrated tour and pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels.
- What’s Excluded: Meals and wine tasting fees are not provided but you will be given an opportunity to purchase them. Gratuity is not included but graciously accepted and appreciated.
- Additional Information: Guests wishing to participate in tastings must be 21 + years of age and bring the following identification: passport or a current U.S. driver's license or state identification with photo. Wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a jacket, as we go by the water and you may get chilly on overcast days. Bring an umbrella if appropriate, and don’t forget your camera. We need a minimum of 6 reservations in order to operate the tour.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservations must be cancelled by guest at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.