Illuminate your springtime experience with an eight-hour excursion to the vibrant and picturesque Skagit Valley Tulip Festival, nestled in the heart of the Northwest. Leave the driving to us as you embark on a comfortable journey northward to the Skagit Valley, renowned for hosting one of America's most dazzling floral extravaganzas. Immerse yourself in the mesmerizing beauty of vast expanses adorned with a kaleidoscope of tulips and daffodils, stretching across hundreds of acres in the largest tulip-growing region in the nation. Delight in the opportunity to engage with seasoned tulip growers, gaining insights and knowledge, while selecting award winning bulbs to cultivate in your own garden.
Your visit will include an enchanting visit to the renowned gardens of Tulip Town and Roozengaarde where you can pose at various themed gardens displaying a myriad of vibrant hues. The floral designs are changed every year allowing for exciting variations sure to delight even the youngest of visitors. For lunch we will visit the charming and historic waterfront village of La Conner, lauded as the "Town That Most Captures The Northwest Spirit." by Evening Magazine's viewer poll. This quaint locale exudes a delightful blend of small-town allure, scenic vistas, and cultural richness. Take leisurely strolls through its' walkable streets adorned with locally owned boutiques, galleries, and specialty shops. Indulge in delectable dining at award-winning restaurants, all while enjoying panoramic views of the waterway channel and observing local wildlife in their natural habitat.
Join us for an unforgettable journey brimming with color, culture, and culinary delights. This is sure to become one of your family's favorite annual excursions!
Available Saturday, April 6, 13, 20, 27
- Roozengarrde Farm
- Lunch stop in LaConner
- Tulip Town Farm
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We do not offer hotel pick up for this tour. We pick up from the Museum of Pop Culture (formerly named Experience Music Project) located at 325 5th Avenue North by the Seattle Center. Please be waiting under the silver side of building, near the bus turnaround. Please plan to arrive by 7:30 AM, tour departs promptly at 8:00 AM. All day parking is available for a fee at the Bill and Melinda Gates Parking Garage located across the street at 500 5th Ave N.
- What’s Included: Transport via comfortable coach, driver/guide, pickup and drop-off from the Museum of Pop Culture, Tulip Farm tickets and all taxes are included.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not included. An opportunity to purchase food will be provided. Gratuities are not included but appreciated and graciously accepted.
- Additional Information: Advance reservations are required. Fields and grass can still be wet and muddy, please wear appropriate shoes. Designated restroom stops are available. A minimum of 10 passengers is required to run the tour. PARKING LOT RECOMMENDATION: If parking at the MoPOP or surrounding areas are not available we suggest using the parking lot across the street at 516 Harrison Street Seattle, WA 98109 as they have up to 24-hour parking. An 8-hour parking time slot should be sufficient for the day. Entrances are on Harrison Street and Republican Street just east of 5th Ave N.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservation must be cancelled by guest at least 48 hours prior to your departure date. Tulip Farm tickets are non-refundable once purchased.