Brighten your spring with an eight hour trip to the most colorful and photo-friendly festival in the Northwest, the annual April Skagit Valley Tulip Festival. We will drive you in comfort north to Skagit Valley to see one of the most magnificent floral displays in America. Enjoy the spectacle of hundreds of acres of brilliant multi-colored tulip fields and bulb farm gardens—the largest tulip-growing region in America. In addition, you’ll have a chance to ask questions of the tulip growers, buy some beautiful field-fresh flowers, and order bulbs to grow your own tulip garden. You will visit the breathtaking gardens at Tulip Town and Roozengaarde and wander through row after row of rainbow-hued tulips. Don’t forget your camera!
Our journey also takes you to the nearby scenic and historic waterfront village of La Conner. Named “Town That Most Captures The Northwest Spirit” in Evening Magazine’s Best of Western Washington viewers poll, La Conner is a delightful mix of small town charm, outdoor beauty, and culture. Easily walkable, the town is fun for people of all ages with locally owned boutiques, galleries, and specialty shops. Grab a delicious lunch at award-winning restaurants while watching local wildlife on the waterway channel.
Available Saturday, April 9, 16, 23 & 30
- Roozengarrde Farm
- Lunch stop in LaConner
- Tulip Town Farm
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We do not offer hotel pick up for this tour. We pick up from the Museum of Pop Culture (formerly named Experience Music Project) located at 325 5th Avenue North by the Seattle Center. Please be waiting under the silver side of building, near the bus turnaround. Please plan to arrive by 7:30 AM, tour departs promptly at 8:00 AM. All day parking is available for a fee at the Bill and Melinda Gates Parking Garage located across the street at 500 5th Ave N.
- What’s Included: Transport via comfortable coach, driver/guide, pickup and drop-off from the Museum of Pop Culture, Tulip Farm tickets and all taxes are included.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not included. An opportunity to purchase food will be provided. Gratuities are not included but appreciated and graciously accepted.
- Additional Information: Advance reservations are required. Fields and grass can still be wet and muddy, please wear appropriate shoes. Designated restroom stops are available. A minimum of 10 passengers is required to run the tour. PARKING LOT RECOMMENDATION: If parking at the MoPOP or surrounding areas are not available we suggest using the parking lot across the street at 516 Harrison Street Seattle, WA 98109 as they have up to 24-hour parking. An 8-hour parking time slot should be sufficient for the day. Entrances are on Harrison Street and Republican Street just east of 5th Ave N.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservation must be cancelled by guest at least 48 hours prior to your departure date. Tulip Farm tickets are non-refundable once purchased.