Spend the day in Leavenworth this Holiday Season with Customized Tours. Let us provide the transportation for you from Downtown Seattle to the Bavarian village of Leavenworth in the Cascade Mountains. Spend the day browsing and shopping the village’s quaint old-world themed shops, savor authentic German food from street stands and local eateries, enjoy live outdoor entertainment, AND should you choose; splurge on a horse-drawn winter carriage ride. The Village Lights show off the town's promenade and marvel 24 hours a day as the trees burst ablaze with hundreds of thousands of twinkling lights. Afterward, relax on your comfortable trip home filled with the holiday spirit, and treasured lifetime memories.
November 23, 30
December 7, 14, 21, 28
- Stevens or Blewett Pass
- Designated Restroom Stops
- Cascade Mountains
- Food & Shopping in the Bavarian Village
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We do not pick up from hotels for this activity. Check in begins at 7:45 AM for all passengers from the Museum of Pop Culture (formerly named Experience Music Project) located at 325 5th Avenue N by the Seattle Center. Departure is promptly at 8:00 AM. See below for day parking recommendations.
- What’s Included: Transport via comfortable coach, driver/guide, pickup and drop-off from the Museum of Pop Culture, light snacks and bottled water provided round trip, informational flyer on activities and places to eat, Christmas music and movies.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not provided. An opportunity to purchase food will be provided. Gratuity is not included but appreciated and graciously accepted.
- Additional Information Section: Advance reservations required. Designated restroom stops are available. We recommend you eat as soon as you arrive Leavenworth as restaurants fill up quickly as the day progresses. A minimum of 10 passengers is required to run the tour.
- Parking Lot Recommendation: Use the parking lot across the street from the MoPOP at 516 Harrison Street Seattle, WA 98109 as they have 24-hour parking and others in the area do not. A 13-hour parking time slot should be sufficient for the day. Entrances are on Harrison Street and Republican Street just east of 5th Ave N. Note: the parking lot at the MoPOP only has 10-hour parking and they will be looking to ticket any who go over time.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund reservation must be cancelled by guest at least 48 hours prior to your departure date.