Our Private Explore Seattle City Tour is a customizable and up-close personal introduction to the wonders of the Emerald City. We show you the big sights, such as the Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and Pioneer Square, as well as the diverse neighborhoods that give Seattle so much character – Fremont, Queen Anne, Ballard, Chinatown and more. Seattle is meant to be experienced! That’s why we give you plenty of time to get off the bus, walk around and soak up the atmosphere of each destination. You’ll love Seattle’s charming shops and distinctive neighborhood eateries. And if you like coffee (Seattle’s most famous drink), you’re in luck – there’s a coffee shop on almost every street.
By the end of the day, you’ll know Seattle like a native – its history, its legends, its many fascinating sights and all the best places for food, shopping and entertainment.
Open year round except major Holidays (Customizable)
- Queen Anne Hill
- Chinatown International District
- Pioneer Square
- Space Needle
- Kerry Park
- Hiram M Chittenden Locks
- Fremont Troll
- Pike Place Market
- Seattle Waterfront
- T-Mobile Park
- CenturyLink Field
- Olympic Cascades
- Puget Sound
- Olympic Sculpture Park
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up in the greater Seattle and SeaTac areas, including hotels and cruise ship ports. (Airport pick up and luggage transporting will be an additional fee)
- What’s Included: Air-conditioned vehicle, knowledgeable driver, all taxes are included.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not provided; be sure to bring a sack lunch or money to purchase food/snacks. Does not include admission fees or tickets to attractions. Gratuity is not included but will be graciously accepted and appreciated.
- What to Wear: There are no restrictions on clothing. You may want to wear comfortable walking shoes as you will be getting on and off the bus at different stops.
- Additional Information: This tour has the option to be extended for more than 3 hours at an additional hourly rate of $120 per extra hour (must be arranged in advance). Minimum number of reservations to book the Private City Tour is 6 passengers.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a full refund, reservations must be received 7 days prior to departure date.