Our Explore the City of Seattle Tour is an up-close and personal introduction to the wonders of the Emerald City. We show you the big sights, such as the Pike Place Market, the Space Needle and Pioneer Square, as well as the diverse neighborhoods that give Seattle so much character – Fremont, Queen Anne, Ballard, Chinatown and more. Seattle is meant to be experienced! That’s why we give you plenty of time to get off the bus, walk around and soak up the atmosphere of each destination. You’ll love Seattle’s charming shops and distinctive neighborhood eateries. And if you like coffee (Seattle’s most famous drink), you’re in luck – there’s a coffee shop on almost every street. By the end of the day, you’ll know Seattle like a native – its history, its legends, its many fascinating sights and all the best places for food, shopping and entertainment. Traveling with 7 or more people? Consider booking this experience as a private tour. All prices include tax.
Year-Round, 7 days a week
Possible sites & stops on the tour:
Queen Anne Hill
Chinatown International District
Hiram M Chittenden Locks
Pike Place Market
Olympic Sculpture Park
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up at most major hotels in Downtown Seattle and some in SeaTac. When booking, if your hotel is not listed, a general location closest to your hotel will be given.
- What’s Included: Professional guide, Fully narrated tour, Pickup and drop-off from select downtown Seattle and airport hotels
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not provided on the tour. An opportunity to purchase food will be provided. Gratuity is not included but appreciated and graciously accepted.
- Additional Information: A minimum of 4 passengers must be booked in order to run the tour.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservations must be cancelled by guest at least 24 hours prior to your departure date.