Experience something NEW on this Holiday Season with Customized Tours behind the reigns. Spend the day with us as we transport you from Downtown Seattle to the Bavarian village of Leavenworth in the beautiful Cascade Mountains. Come visit with actual reindeer at the Leavenworth Reindeer Farm where guests young and old will marvel at the hands-on reindeer encounter with an interactive educational presentation included. Drink hot cocoa or cider beside a crackling fire or get your picture taken with Jolly Old Saint Nick. (Santa only the month of December- Frozen special guest appearance on Jan 16th)
Then spend the remainder of the day in the Leavenworth Village of Lights where the night is always illuminated with bright twinkling lights that decorate the town. Browse quaint old-world shops, savor authentic German food from street stands and local eateries, and enjoy live outdoor entertainment. On the way home, relax on your comfortable trip back to Seattle ready to share holiday spirit and treasured memories with others. Don't forget your camera!
December: 3, 5, 6, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19, 20, 27
January: 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 14, 16, 17
(Order may vary depending on weather)
- Stevens or Blewett Pass
- Designated Restroom Stops
- Cascade Mountains
- Leavenworth Reindeer Farm
- Food & Shopping in the Bavarian Village
Things to know before you go
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: We recommend guests follow CDC regulations in wearing facial coverings, regardless of vaccination status. The tour will take place outside, so please dress appropriately for the weather. We recommend you wear boots and ask that you don’t wear any shoes or clothing that have been around sheep or goats (for the safety of the reindeer.) If you have further questions about this, please feel free to contact us.
- Hotel pickup: We do not pick up from hotels for this activity. Pick up is from the Museum of Popular Culture (MoPop) formerly The EMP, located at 325 5th Ave N., Seattle WA 98109. Check in begins at 6:45 AM. Departure is promptly at 7:00 AM.
- Parking Lot Recommendation: We recommend you use the parking lot across the street from the MoPOP at 516 Harrison Street Seattle, WA 98109 as they have 24 hour parking and others in the area do not. A 13 hour parking time slot should be sufficient for the day. Entrances are on Harrison Street and Republican Street just east of 5th Ave N. Note: The parking lot at the MoPOP only has 10 hour parking and those who go over that time will be ticketed.
- What’s Included: Transportation round trip, guide, snacks, beverages, and entrance ticket to the reindeer farm.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not provided. You will be encouraged to eat as soon as you arrive in Leavenworth because the restaurants become crowded as the day progresses. Gratuity is not included but graciously accepted and appreciated.
- Additional Information: A minimum of 10 passengers must be booked in order to run the tour.
- Cancellation policy: Advance reservations required; 48-hour cancellation policy (REINDEER FARM TICKETS ARE NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS RESERVATIONS ARE CANCELLED 7 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR TRIP DATE)