The Boeing Factory Tour takes you for an extraordinary behind-the-scenes look at large airliner manufacturing and the amazing face of future commercial aviation. Ride in comfort to Boeing’s massive factory in Everett, by volume the largest building in the world! From high above the Boeing Factory floor, you’ll view the assembly of Boeing’s wide-body airplanes – the 747, 777 and the technologically advanced 787 Dreamliner.
On the flight line, see airplanes in various stages of being outfitted and painted for airline customers around the world. You may also see a Dreamlifter on the field, a jumbo 747 cargo plane modified to transport the Dreamliner’s large parts from every corner of the world to Everett for final assembly.
The Future of Flight Gallery contains technological interactive exhibits and games. Use a touch screen computer to digitally design and test your own airplane or immerse yourself in a flight simulation. This area makes education fun!
Year-Round, 7 days a week
Boeing Factory and Future of Flight Aviation Center
Things to know before you go
- Hotel pickup: We pick up at most major hotels in Downtown Seattle and some in SeaTac. When booking, if your hotel is not listed, a general location closest to your hotel will be given. If you plan to drive your own vehicle, please contact us prior to purchasing this tour.
- What’s Included: Transportation, pick up and drop off from select Downtown Seattle and SeaTac hotels, entrance fees and an experienced knowledgeable guide are included.
- What’s Excluded: Meals are not included. There is a café located on site. Gratuity is not included but graciously accepted and appreciated.
- Additional Information: All Boeing Factory Tours are conducted in English and last about 90 minutes. The Boeing Company does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour. Children must be at least 4 feet (122 cm) tall to go on the tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the Boeing Factory Tour. There is no child-care facility at the Future of Flight & Boeing Tour, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations. There are no personal items allowed on the tour. These items include purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Lockers are available on-site, for a small fee, at the Future of Flight Center. The tour may require a one-third-mile walk, 21 steep stairs, and an elevator ride. The Boeing Tour can be done by wheelchair and physically challenged visitors with advance notice. Please advise us when making Boeing Factory Tour reservations. There are restroom facilities and a café at the Future of Flight Center, but restrooms are not available during the tour. No food or drink allowed. We need a minimum of 4 reservations to run the tour.
- Cancellation policy: In order to receive a refund, reservations must be cancelled by guest at least 24 hours prior to your departure date. Boeing Tour tickets are non-refundable once purchased.